Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

It is still raining and now the weather forcast says it won't be done until tomorrow, what happened to it being done today? It will really nice this weekend which is supposed to be 70 and Sunny, a perfect Easter if you ask me. My kids are excited about Easter being so close, well not Mike, I don't think he really knows what's going on, but Eric and Leah remember. Mikey didn't go to bed until 10:30pm last night so is still sleeping, yeah, I get a little quiet time. Normally when I take a nap I do it when Mike is sleeping also, that way Ben gets a break. We get to go to my folks for Easter and Conference. The kids are excited to go to Grammy's. I told Leah for her birthday she could pick out a pinata at the party store and we'd do goodie bags and cake and ice cream. It should be fun. We're getting her a scooter and a helmet and I found one of those bathing suit dresses at the store, it's sort of like towel material. All Eric wants for his birthday is "How to Train Your Dragon" stuff, so that will be easy. I will try to remember to take pictures on Easter. A good Easter to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment