Friday, March 19, 2010

Pregnancy

I guess I didn't understand just how hard it would be to be pregnant and diabetic. When it first happens it is very hard to accept, but then it's not so hard, pricking your finger sucks but giving yourself shots isn't too bad. The terrible part is being pregnant and not being able to eat, it is basically like being on a diet while you want everything to eat. In other words, IT SUCKS! I have 4 weeks to go before I'm 38 weeks and then they will induce me, this little guy looks just like Eric did when I carried him. So cute and chubby and big. A little daunting but I can't wait to meet him. I wish my friend from Oregon was here, she is such a comfort too me, but she lives very far away. Anyways, I went to the doctors today and they wouldn't give me my estimate of how big he is only that they would tell me next week, I thought the whole idea of a BBP was to tell you how the baby is doing. Ben took Mike to the dentist this morning and the Dr was impressed with the amount of teeth Mikey has, he had all of his teeth by the time he was 10 months including his molars. The Dr. told Ben to start weening him off his nuk in the nexst 2 months, unreal since we are getting ready to disturbe him being the baby to add another one, not going to happen yet. I told Ben maybe by this fall, he only needs it at night anyway, my husband just uses it as a crutch. Hoping to get some pictures on here soon, hopefully going to the park tomorrow, it's supposed to be beautiful. Freaky weather for March but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment