Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter, Beautiful Weather

The Easter weekend was beautiful and then for Easter we went up to my parents in Dover for Easter and Conference. The kids had a fun time and the food was great. My mom is always so thoughtful because she always manages to get the kids something she knows they'll like. My Gram made the best bread. I can just eat it and eat it.

We are having a Birthday party for Leah this year and are inviting her class, which is very exciting for her and a little stressful for me but my mom gave me a great idea. Leah said she wants cupcakes and not a cake and mom said just buy candy and let the kids decorate their own so I think I will do that. We will also do a pinata and I will make goodie bags as soon as I know how many kids will be there. Luckily for me she is the only one this year who wants a big party. Eric says he just wants his family there.

It is another beautiful day and another uncomfortable night for me, I'm always too hot and my left hand was bothering me, also my feet are swelling. 3 more weeks to go!

Here are some cute pics I took the other night and this morning.












No comments:

Post a Comment