Thursday, April 8, 2010
Tuesday morning I went in to my doctor's appt and they monitored the baby and took my blood pressure and low and behold, it was up again. It was 158/100 and they were really concerned so decided that I was going to stay. So I went home and got some things together. When I got here they didn't have the doctor's orders yet so I sat around for 2 hours reading and feeling really hungry. Then they finally got my orders and I was able to order lunch. Lois, my midwife came in and said we're going to do a 24 hour urine and lab work and if things look good I could go home on bedrest, yeah. Nope, the doctor came in yesterday and told me that things are better but not great so I will probably be here until I have the baby. I am almost 37 weeks, and the lady who did my ultrasound said, why don't they induce you now, your baby will be fine, he's a big boy. Dr says, has to have a diagnosis, in order to induce early, I do not want to be here until the 26th of April, I told him that if we went by my original due date I'd already be 39 weeks and it would be fine. Still a lot of waiting. The good thing is my meals are covered and I finally get internet, bad thing, I miss my family like crazy. Ben is going to bring the kids in tonight. I really miss them. Wish me luck!